Mar 1, 2009

My First Blog

dont know from where this idea of blog came to mind..
today i had a nice sleep in the evening and then was not feeling sleepy in the night.At 2:30 AM i though that there should be some diary kind of thing where in i can pen down some beautiful moments of my life. thats how it all started. there are many things in life which i started and could not complete it due to some obstacles, i just hope this will not be one among those unaccomplished things. lets see how far this ocean of blogging goes on.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nalini,

    This is Murugavel,I found you through SQL SERVER DBA Community.

    I am looking job as SQL Server DBA.
    I have around 3 years exp in SQL Support and Development.

    Could you please help me out on this.

    Thank you so much in Advance.

    Regards,
    Murugavel.
    Email: mcamurugu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear I always read you







    an expansion for DIARY, keep writing it would help revisit the past when our memories goes less than a GB

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a time to stat a blog. Kool.... You are arond so long and we don't even have a clue. Thats kinda bad.

    ReplyDelete