Jul 22, 2009

My Bday

Hmm..... finished 25 successful years on this earth.... Life has taught me so many things in these 25 years.. some good ones, bad ones, beautiful moments too.
Yesterday was one among them.. spent the whole day with my cutie pie.. fighting for silly reasons, and then smile for his words. Feeding him lunch was fun. i was just not able to take my eyes off him, loved the way his eyes were glowing when he was in my hands... I had been to Bijapur many times, but this time it was something special may be because he was speaking to me or may be because he was responding to my feelings... i felt as though he was feeling the same as me. It was more pleasing that he is with me rather than being my BDay. I'm just waiting to meet him again on his Bday next month.I hope he'll get to know that its me as soon as i touch him. My sis always say kids feel the touch and guess the person correctly. I hope my lil boy, Shubhan remembers me the next time I meet him.

1 comment:

  1. I hav ever been in confusion that the kid was urs. I hav realized - its ur cute nephew.

    ReplyDelete